Cisco WS-C3850-12XS-E Catalyst 3850 Switch with 12 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+, One 350W AC Power Supply, Second Slot for optional redundant Power Supply, One Slot for Optional Network Modules, 1 RU Form Factor, Stackable, StackWise-480, StackPower, IP Services Feature Set
WS-C3850-12XS-E switch provides 12 ports 10Gbps SFP+ connection with upgradeable IP services image and build in wireless controller provide fully convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. It only supports 4 × 10 Gigabit Ethernet network module uplinks option.
Figure 1 shows the appearance of the Cisco Catalyst WS-C3850-12XS-E.
Table 1 shows the Quick Specs.
|Enclosure Type||1 RU|
|Feature Set||IP Service|
|Network SFP uplink module selection||C3850-NM-4-10G|
|Ports||12 x 10/100/1000 10G SFP+ Optical ports|
|Maximum stacking number||9|
|Stack bandwidth||480 Gbps|
|Flash Memory||4 GB|
|Dimensions||44.5 cm x 45.0 cm x 4.45 cm|
Figure 2 shows the front panel of the WS-C3850-12XS-E.
|①||UID (blue beacon)||⑤||USB Type A storage port|
|②||Mode button||⑥||12 ports of 10G SFP+|
|③||Status LEDs||⑦||Network SFP uplink module slot|
|④||USB mini-Type B (console) port|
· The switch supports one hot-swappable network module that provides uplink ports to connect to other devices. The switch should only be operated with either a network module or a blank module installed.
Figure 3 shows the back panel of the WS-C3850-12XS-E switch.
|①||Ground connector||⑤||StackWise port connector|
|②||CONSOLE (RJ-45 console port)||⑥||StackPower connector|
|③||Fan module||⑦||Power supply modules|
Figure 4 shows the StackWise-480 and StackPower connectors.
IP service feature set can only stack with other Catalyst 3850 Series IP service switches. Power stack capacity is supported by Cisco Stackpower technology to provide power redundancy among stacking members.
The Modules and Accessories
Table 2 shows some recommended modules and accessories of this switch.
|C3850-NM-4-10G||Cisco 3850 Series 4 x 10GE Network Module|
|PWR-C1-350WAC||Cisco 3850 Series Power Supply 350W AC|
|PWR-C1-350WAC/2||Cisco 3850 Series Secondary Power Supply 350W AC Config 1 Secondary Power Supply|
|STACK-T1-50CM=||Cisco StackWise-480 50cm stacking cable for Cisco Catalyst 3850 series switch|
|STACK-T1-1M=||Cisco StackWise-480 1m stacking cable for Cisco Catalyst 3850 series switch|
Compare to Similar Items
Table 3 shows the comparison between WS-C3850-12XS-E and WS-C3850-12S-E.
|Feature Set||IP Service||IP Service|
|Ports||12 ports of 10G SFP+ Ethernet fiber|
connection with Flexible Netflow feature
|12 ports of SFP Ethernet fiber|
connection with Flexible Netflow feature
uplink module selection
Get more information
Do you have any question about the WS-C3850-12XS-E?
Contact us now via firstname.lastname@example.org
CISCO –WS-C3850-12XS-E– SMARTnet Ready
100% GENUINE | New Factory Sealed
The Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series is the next generation of enterprise-class stackable access-layer switches that provide full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. Cisco’s new Unified Access Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) powers the switch and enables uniform wired plus wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, and application optimization. This convergence is built on the resilience of the new and improved Cisco StackWise-480. The Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (UPOE), modular and field-replaceable network modules, redundant fans, and power supplies.
• Integrated wireless controller capability with:
– Up to 40G of wireless capacity per switch (48 port models)
– Up to 50 access points (APs) and 2000 wireless clients support on each switching entity (switch or stack)
• 24 and 48 – 10/100/1000 data and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) models with Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
– Cisco StackWise-480 technology provides scalability and resiliency with 480 Gbps of stack throughput
– Cisco StackPower technology provides power stacking among stack members for power redundancy
– Three optional uplink modules with 4 x Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet or 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports
– Dual redundant, modular power supplies and three modular fans providing redundancy
– Full IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) with 30W power on all ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
– Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (UPOE) which delivers up to 60W per port over standard cabling infrastructure.
Product OverviewThe Cisco Catalyst 3850 is the first stackable access switching platform that enables wired plus wireless services on a single Cisco IOS XE Software-based platform. With this, Cisco has pioneered a host of rich capabilities such as high availability based on stateful switchover (SSO) on stacking, granular QoS, security, and Flexible Netflow (FNF) across wired and wireless in a seamless fashion.
Features & Benefits
- Stackable 24 – 10/100/1000 Ethernet PoE+ ports
- 715W AC power supply
- LAN Base feature set
- Converged Wired plus Wireless Access
- Flexible NetFlow (FNF) and QoS
- Security features for wired plus wireless users.
Converged Wired plus Wireless Access
Flexible NetFlow (FNF)