Cisco Catalyst 2960-X switches feature:
- 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance
- Gigabit Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks
- FlexStack Plus for stacking of up to 8 switches with 80 Gbps of stack throughput (optional)
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 740W of PoE budget
- 24-port PoE fanless switch for deployment outside the wiring closet
- Reduced power consumption and advanced energy management features
- USB and Ethernet management interfaces for simplified operations
- Application visibility and capacity planning with integrated NetFlow-Lite
- LAN Base or LAN Lite Cisco IOS software features
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) offering next-business-day hardware replacement
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches are fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure and energy-efficient business operations.
Form Factor Rack-Mountable
Ports Qty 48-Ports
Data Transfer Rate 216000 Mbps
Data Link Protocol Gigabit Ethernet (1000-Mbit/s)
Other Features ARP support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Auto-negotiation, Auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Cisco EnergyWise technology, Cisco FlexStack Plus, Class of Service (CoS), DHCP support, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support, Energy Efficient Ethernet, Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) support, IGMP snooping, IPv4 support, IPv6 support, Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Jumbo Frames support, Layer 2 switching, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), MAC Address Notification, MLD snooping, Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR), Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, NetFlow, PoE+, Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Power over Ethernet (PoE), RADIUS support, Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVRST+), Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), SSH support, Shaped Round Robin (SRR), Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (URPF), VLAN support
Connectivity Technology Wired
Power Supply Power supply – internal
Width 17.5 in.
Height 1.8 in.
Depth 14.5 in.