Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches are fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure and energy-efficient business operations.
Form Factor Rack-Mountable
Ports Qty 48-Ports
Data Transfer Rate 216000 Mbps
Data Link Protocol Gigabit Ethernet (1000-Mbit/s)
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X switches feature:
- 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance
- Gigabit Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks
- FlexStack Plus for stacking of up to 8 switches with 80 Gbps of stack throughput (optional)
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 740W of PoE budget
- 24-port PoE fanless switch for deployment outside the wiring closet
- Reduced power consumption and advanced energy management features
- USB and Ethernet management interfaces for simplified operations
- Application visibility and capacity planning with integrated NetFlow-Lite
- LAN Base or LAN Lite Cisco IOS software features
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) offering next-business-day hardware replacement
Connectivity Technology Wired
Power Supply Power supply – internal
Width 17.5 in.
Height 1.8 in.
Depth 14.5 in.