New Cisco CTS-SX80-IPST60-K9 TelePresence SX80 CODEC
The Cisco SX80 Codec (SX80 Codec) provides a powerful and flexible platform for creating the ultimate video collaboration experience. The SX80 Codec was built with the integrator in mind, enabling flexibility and creativity for customized video collaboration rooms that delight the customer. The SX80 acts as the audio and video engine to incorporate high-definition video collaboration applications into large meeting rooms, boardrooms and purpose-built or vertical application rooms.
The SX80 delivers up to a 1080p60 end-to-end High Definition (HD) video and offers industry-first support for H.265, which lays the foundation for future bandwidth efficiencies made possible by the new standard. The codec offers a rich input and output set, flexible media engine and support for three screens enable a variety of use cases, adaptable to your specific needs. The SX80 can register on the premises or to Cisco Webex in the cloud.
The SX80 Codec also supports several sophisticated camera features to enable intelligent viewing capabilities within a video conference:
Cisco SpeakerTrack 60 dual camera system – features a unique direct, fast-switching approach for active speaker tracking with two pan-tilt-zoom cameras
Cisco Webex Quad Camera – sophisticated system with four embedded digital cameras that enable best overview and speaker tracking capabilities for deep and large meeting rooms; with Quad Camera, the SX80 can also deliver metrics like people count
Cisco PresenterTrack – an industry-first feature, supports automatic detection and tracking of the presenter at the front of a video conferencing room, dynamically following the presenter from seated to stand-up position within a defined trigger area so they can move about more freely (requires additional Cisco Precision 60 Camera)
- This product ships Fast&Free with priority handling via industry-leading carriers (FedEx/UPS).
- Tracking number and signature required delivery will be included with each shipment.
- All expedited shipping options available.
- Please contact us for a discounted rate. Offer applies to orders within the continental United States only.
- All units will be professionally packaged and new in box products will be double boxed.
- We perform an intensive quality control process on all our products. Units (unless sealed in the original manufacturer’s packaging) are fully tested and certified by our technicians. We run and record diagnostics on serial and operating systems, ensuring they function to the industry standard.
- Unless the listing specifies otherwise, this product comes with a 1 Year Warranty for the original purchaser as enduser of the equipment, applicable to items sold in the United States only. All others sales are supported by a 90 day extended warranty.
- We are committed to providing excellence in customer service. We are available 24/7, highly responsive, transparent and offer product, transaction and logistics support.
- Our philosophy is to be a part of the solution for our clients, so please contact us with any questions or concerns. Check our feedback rating to see what others thought about their experience with us. We look forward to offering you a Five Star member service.