Delivering up to three times more coverage versus competition for tablets, smartphones, and high- performance laptops, the industry’s only 4×4 MIMO, three-spatial-stream access point delivers mission- critical reliability. Current solutions struggle to scale to meet demands on the wireless networks from the influx of diverse mobile devices and mobile applications. The Cisco Aironet 3600 Series sustains reliable connections at higher speeds further from the access point than competing solutions, resulting in up to three times more availability of 450 Mbps rates, and optimizing the performance of more mobile devices. Cisco Aironet 3600 Series is an innovative, modular platform that offers unparalleled investment protection with future module expansion to support incoming 802.11ac clients with 1.3 Gbps rates, or offer comprehensive security and spectrum monitoring and control.
Cisco Aironet 3600 Series includes Cisco ClientLink 2.0 to boost performance and range for clients and includes Cisco CleanAir spectrum intelligence for a self-healing, self-optimizing network.
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 3600 Series is a flagship access point, delivering industry-leading performance for secure and reliable wireless connections.
Enterprise-class silicon and optimized radios deliver a robust mobility experience which includes:
- 802.11n with 4×4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams, which sustains 450-Mbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 technology to improve downlink performance to all mobile devices including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11n while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Cisco CleanAir™ technology, which provides proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence to combat performance problems due to wireless interference.
- Modular architecture design, enabling flexible add-on options in the form of a Wireless Security Module, an IEEE 802.11ac Module, Hyperlocation Module with Advanced Security, or the Cisco Universal Small Cell 8718, 8818 or 5310 Module that are tightly integrated with the Cisco Aironet 3600 Series Access Point platform, and is completely field-upgradable.
- MIMO equalization optimized uplink performance and reliability by minimizing the impact of signal fade.
All of these features help ensure the best possible end-user experience on the wireless network.