The Cisco ASR 1000 Series Route Processors address the stringent route-processing requirements of carrier-grade IP and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) packet network infrastructures. They are the central control processors that run the network operating system, provide advanced routing capabilities, and also monitor and manage the other components of the Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Router.
Modules & Interfaces
Cisco ASR1000-RP2 ASR 1000 Series ASR1000 Series Route Processor 2
- This product ships Fast&Free with priority handling via industry-leading carriers (FedEx/UPS).
- Tracking number and signature required delivery will be included with each shipment.
- All expedited shipping options available.
- Please contact us for a discounted rate. Offer applies to orders within the continental United States only.
- All units will be professionally packaged and new in box products will be double boxed.
- We perform an intensive quality control process on all our products. Units (unless sealed in the original manufacturer’s packaging) are fully tested and certified by our technicians. We run and record diagnostics on serial and operating systems, ensuring they function to the industry standard.
- Unless the listing specifies otherwise, this product comes with a 1 Year Warranty for the original purchaser as enduser of the equipment, applicable to items sold in the United States only. All others sales are supported by a 90 day extended warranty.
- We are committed to providing excellence in customer service. We are available 24/7, highly responsive, transparent and offer product, transaction and logistics support.
- Our philosophy is to be a part of the solution for our clients, so please contact us with any questions or concerns. Check our feedback rating to see what others thought about their experience with us. We look forward to offering you a Five Star member service.