CISCO AIR-CAP3702E-B-K9 AIRONET 3702E WIRELESS ACCESS POINT 802.11a/g/n/ac (Copy)
With the industry’s only enterprise class 4×4 MIMO, three-spatial-stream access points that support the IEEE’s new 802.11ac specification, the Cisco Aironet 3700 Series delivers industry-leading performance and a High Density Experience (HD Experience) for both the enterprise and service provider markets. The Aironet 3700 Series extends support to a new generation of Wi-Fi clients, such as smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops that have integrated 802.11ac support.
- B Domain
- To comply with FCC rules order 14-30, Cisco will introduce new –B domain access point products for use in the United States (U.S.). The –B domain access points will be used only in the U.S. Previously, the –A domain access points were used for the U.S. and other countries (such as Canada). While the –A domain access points will continue to be sold to other countries currently using the –A domain, they cannot be shipped to the U.S. effective June 2, 2016, per the FCC order. Therefore, starting May 1, 2016, Cisco will restrict the ordering of –A and –UX domain access points for sale into the U.S. to ensure that all sales orders received by this date are shipped prior to the June 2, 2016, FCC deadline. Customers are encouraged to migrate to ordering –B domain access points starting May 1, 2016.
Please note that there is no requirement to stop using –A domain access points in the U.S. after the FCC deadline. They can continue to operate and can even coexist with the new –B domain access points in the same network.
The –B domain access points comply with the FCC order 14-30 rules. A summary of the changes introduced in the –B domain access points is provided below.
● U-NII 1 band (5150 to 5250 MHz) is now allowed for outdoor use.
● In the U-NII 1 band (5150 to 5250 MHz), the allowed TX power level is increased to 1W (for indoor, outdoor, point to point), with extreme restrictions on effective isotropic radiated power (EIRP) above a 30-degree horizon when used outdoors.
● The Terminal Doppler Weather Radar (TDWR) bands (channels 120, 124, and 128) are reopened with new test requirements for dynamic frequency selection (DFS) protection.
● The access points meet new power spectral density and above- and below-band edge emissions requirements for the U-NII3 (5.725 to 5.85 GHz) band.
- This product ships Fast&Free with priority handling via industry-leading carriers (FedEx/UPS).
- Tracking number and signature required delivery will be included with each shipment.
- All expedited shipping options available.
- Please contact us for a discounted rate. Offer applies to orders within the continental United States only.
- All units will be professionally packaged and new in box products will be double boxed.
- We perform an intensive quality control process on all our products. Units (unless sealed in the original manufacturer’s packaging) are fully tested and certified by our technicians. We run and record diagnostics on serial and operating systems, ensuring they function to the industry standard.
- Unless the listing specifies otherwise, this product comes with a 1 Year Warranty for the original purchaser as enduser of the equipment, applicable to items sold in the United States only. All others sales are supported by a 90 day extended warranty.
- We are committed to providing excellence in customer service. We are available 24/7, highly responsive, transparent and offer product, transaction and logistics support.
- Our philosophy is to be a part of the solution for our clients, so please contact us with any questions or concerns. Check our feedback rating to see what others thought about their experience with us. We look forward to offering you a Five Star member service.
You may also like…
- Access Points
Cisco AIR-AP3802E-B-K9 Access Point Aironet 3802I 802.11ac 2.4/5 GHz 5.2 Gbps-New Lifetime WarrantyAccess Points
Cisco AIR-AP3802E-B-K9 Access Point Aironet 3802I 802.11ac 2.4/5 GHz 5.2 Gbps-New Lifetime Warranty
Condition: New other (see details)
About This Product
Network Connectivity: Wired-Ethernet (RJ-45), Wireless-Wi-Fi 802.11a, Wireless-Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Wireless-Wi-Fi 802.11b, Wireless-Wi-Fi 802.11g, Wireless-Wi-Fi 802.11n
UPC: Does not applySKU: n/a
- Access Points
NEW Cisco AIR-CAP3702E-A-K9 Aironet 3702E Wireless Access Point 802.11a/g/n/ac-New
Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller’s listing for full details.
About This Product
Ethernet Port: Yes
Fast Ethernet Port: Yes
Product Type: Wireless Access Point
Gigabit Ethernet Port: Yes
10Gigabit Ethernet Port: No
Power Source: PoE+
Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
Weight (Approximate): 2.50 lbSKU: n/a