Designed for Carrier Ethernet, IP/Multiprotocol Label Switching Provider Edge (IP/MPLS PE), mobile wireless backhaul, and enterprise WAN/MAN applications, the Cisco 7600 Series Ethernet Services Plus 40-Gbps Line Cards (ES+40) support up to 40 Gbps of bandwidth with 40 ports of Gigabit Ethernet or 4 ports of 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces. The Cisco 7600 ES Plus line cards provide the unique ability to combine both Layer 2 and Layer 3 services on the same line card. The combination of native Ethernet Layer 2 switching, bridging, Virtual Private LAN Services (VPLS), Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS), and Layer 3 IP/MPLS routing distinguishes this line card among other products on the market, particularly in Carrier Ethernet applications.The innovative architecture of these industry-leading, premium line cards is designed to deliver cost-effective, high-touch features, combining both application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) and network processor technologies for an optimal combination of performance and flexibility. The Cisco 7600 ES Plus line cards provide distributed forwarding with proven ASIC technology in the forwarding path, as well as for queuing and shaping functions to provide the maximum performance for these foundational features. Additionally, four programmable network processors are included in the forwarding plane to facilitate flexibility and feature growth. This ideal technology combination offers customers the necessary flexibility for future service deployments and allows them to scale the system capacity as required.
CISCO 76-ES+XT-4TG3C – 7600 ES+XT, LAN/WAN PHY, 4x10GE, XFP DFC3C – 3YR Warr
- This product ships Fast&Free with priority handling via industry-leading carriers (FedEx/UPS).
- Tracking number and signature required delivery will be included with each shipment.
- All expedited shipping options available.
- Please contact us for a discounted rate. Offer applies to orders within the continental United States only.
- All units will be professionally packaged and new in box products will be double boxed.
- We perform an intensive quality control process on all our products. Units (unless sealed in the original manufacturer’s packaging) are fully tested and certified by our technicians. We run and record diagnostics on serial and operating systems, ensuring they function to the industry standard.
- Unless the listing specifies otherwise, this product comes with a 1 Year Warranty for the original purchaser as enduser of the equipment, applicable to items sold in the United States only. All others sales are supported by a 90 day extended warranty.
- We are committed to providing excellence in customer service. We are available 24/7, highly responsive, transparent and offer product, transaction and logistics support.
- Our philosophy is to be a part of the solution for our clients, so please contact us with any questions or concerns. Check our feedback rating to see what others thought about their experience with us. We look forward to offering you a Five Star member service.